Top Online Schools for Healthcare Degree Programs
Earn a Animation degree from an accredited school
There are a broad range of programs devoted to health care, but a few stand out as notable among specific schools and health care education programs. The Top Online Schools for health care maintain high standards of excellence and are recognized by students, the health care community and national ratings. The following five programs highlight the increasing availability of online health care education and provide examples of high-quality online education in disciplines including nursing, pharmacy, radiology, health care management and geriatric services.
1. Drexel University claims to be a leader in online nursing education and also notes that it is recognized as among the largest online nursing schools in the country.U.S. News & World Report ranks Drexel University as the second-most up-and-coming school. The University offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in nursing, in addition to post-Bachelor’s certificate programs in a range of focus areas including Nursing Education, Clinical Trials Research and Leadership in Health Systems Management.
2. The University of California Master of Aging Services Management degree at the Davis School of Gerontology is a notable online health care program offered by an institution accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The USC Master of Aging Services Management Degree is operated by an impressive array of Gerontology experts, including Dr. Caleb Finch, Ph.D., who has been director of the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center and the recipient of the Robert W. Kleemeier Award of the Gerontological Society of America.
3. The University of Missouri at Columbia is well-known for its health care programs, some of which are also offered via online distance learning. StudentReview ranks the University of Columbia as B+ overall, and U.S. News ranks the University’s Family Medicine as ninth nationally. Its Master of Health Care Management program is offered online with periodic weekend campus visits required. The University of Missouri at Columbia also offers an online Bachelor’s of Health Science degree program.
4. The University of Florida Doctor of Pharmacy degree comes from an institution that has a pharmacy program ranked within the top 10 nationwide, per U.S. News. This program is designed for pharmacists already working in the industry, and is the most in-demand online pharmacy degree available per The University of Florida. This educational facility also offers an online Master’s program in Medication Therapy Management.
5. The Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences offers a unique Bachelor of Radiologic Sciences online program, offered by a premier U.S. Hospital. To qualify for this program, applicants must possess an accredited Associate’s degree in a sub-discipline of radiological science, in addition to being registered as a radiological technician. An online radiology degree from this school is leveraged by its close affiliation with the Florida hospital and medical industry.
Our mission is to assist you in reaching your goals through education. We understand how potential students are likely to lose their way in the maze of schools and a labyrinth of information. Our work is to make things simple for you...Read More...
COPYRIGHT © 2019- educationpronetwork.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.